In India, a three-year-old boy was killed because of a wrong habit that almost everyone in the house adopts: leave the phone charger cable connected to the electrical outlet even when the phone is not charging. We know that little ones have no other priority than to explore everything around them. And as you know, they do it mainly by putting objects in their mouths. It was precisely this that killed him: when he found the end of the charger on his parents' cell phone, he couldn't help but put it in his mouth and chew it. But unfortunately the other end was still connected to the electrical outlet. Despite his mother's immediate relief ... the child died in a thunderbolt in Jahangirabad, India. Unfortunately it is very common to leave the phone charger attached to the socket even when the phone is not charging. This not only affects, even slightly, the bill because the current continues to flow, but exposes us to a risk. Risk that increases dramatically if you do not use original magazines.
Web source: Mirror